-> CD is in very good condition. Tested and ready to play.
-> Sale is COMPLETE with CD disc, CASE, and CASE ARTWORK
-> All CDs for sale are not bootlegs or copies. This is a legitimate release.
-> You will be given a tracking and delivery confirmation number once your item ships out.
-> This item is in stock! Your purchase will be processed and shipped FAST.
Additional Information about Brady Bunch Movie by Various Artists (CD, Feb-1995, Milan)
Portions of this page Copyright 1948 - 2016 Muze Inc. All rights reserved.
||Film Composers, Rock & Pop
1. Brady Bunch
2. It's a Sunshine Day - The Original Brady Bunch Kids
3. I'm Feeling Nothing - Dada
4. I Have to Tell You Something..." - Alanna Ubach/Christine Taylor (dialogue) "Marsha
5. Venus - Shocking Blue
6. Girl - Davy Jones
7. "You're All a Part of Me..." - (dialogue)
8. Whatever - Zak
9. Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul
10. "You Kids Have No Idea What It Takes to Impress a Chick..." - (dialogue)
11. Till I Met You - Christopher Daniel Barnes
12. The - Mudd Pagoda Beast Is Out of Hand
13. Have a Nice Day - Barry Coffing/Zachary Throne
14. I'm Looking Around - Generation Why
15. "Marsha Did It Again..." - (dialogue)
16. I Wish I Could Be Like You - Mudd Pagoda
17. "I Think Peter's a Babe..." - Jack Noseworthy (dialogue)
18. Keep On - The Original Brady Bunch Kids
19. "And as a Wise Man Once Said..." - Gary Cole (dialogue)
20. The - Lauren Tyrell/Christina Tyrell/Zachary Throne/Lauren Tyrell/Megan Joyce/Kristina Oloffson/Zachary Throne Brady Bunch
Producers: Steve Tyrell, Jackie Mills, Dada, Robbie Van Leeuwen, Eric Kupper.Compilation producer: Steve Tyrell.THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE transplants the family that represents '70s kitsch into the muddy mosh pit of the 1990s; the soundtrack, accordingly, squeezes the two cultures into one space, allowing them to clash as loudly as Mike Brady's wardrobe. On the one hand, you've got the original Brady television cast's versions of two bubblegum-y tunes, both memorable examples of sunny sitcom pop, and the film's Greg Brady (Christopher Daniel Barnes) performing a bubblegum nugget--"Till I Met You"--written by the TV Greg (Barry Williams). On the other hand are such future examples of ace '90s kitsch as RuPaul's "Supermodel" and standard soundtrack renderings of current metal and alterna-pop by, respectively, Mudd Pagoda and Generation Why--two bands invented for the film by top session men."The Brady Bunch (Grunge Version)" and Davy Jones' "Girl" are at once novelty tunes and the soundtrack's strokes of brilliance; they not only represent a culture clash, they draw their energy from it. The former is a hilarious mosh-pit rendition of the Bradys' theme, while the latter features a distorted grunge guitar invading a ballad by the former Monkees singer. That this group of artists somehow forms a soundtrack--well, that's the way it's just like the Brady Bunch.Unknown Contributor Roles: Dave Darling; Mike Lookinland; Christopher Knight ; Marc Danzeisen; Susan Olsen; Gary Mallaber; Eve Plumb; John Pierce ; Kevin Savigar; Leland Sklar; Maureen McCormick; Michael Landau; Michael Lang ; Ralph Carter; Russ Kunkel; Barry Coffing; Barry Williams .The soundtrack to The Brady Bunch Movie mostly tries to maintain the film's vibe of knowing kitsch with a combination of dialogue excerpts and punky grunge-type songs by mostly obscure acts, some of which are entertaining and others of which tend to wear out their welcome quickly. There are also a couple of numbers by the Original Brady Bunch ("It's a Sunshine Day" and "Keep On"), as well as the period hit "Venus" by the Shocking Blue, and RuPaul's modern-day kitsch-fest "Supermodel." In the final analysis, fans of the movie will probably enjoy this a great deal, but you pretty much have to be a fan of the movie to do so. ~ Steve Huey
Click Here To View Our Store!